Article - News - Press Centre - Dneprospetsstal
  English versionSearchSitemap
Article - News - Press Centre - Dneprospetsstal
ompanySocial ResponsibilitySalesPurchasePress Centre
Company Newspaper "Elektrometallurg"
Info Materials

June 5
Another Contribution to Modern Industrial Development

From May 29th to June 1st the 11th Special International Exhibition "Machine Building, Metallurgy 2007" was held in Zaporozhye. It occupies a firm leadership position among industrial forums in Ukraine and carries authority in business circles of countries of the CIS, Central and Eastern Europe. DNEPROSPETSSTAL, a leader in the field of special metallurgy in Ukraine, participates in this event every year.

The exhibition "Machine Building, Metallurgy 2007" is organized by the Zaporozhye Chamber of Commerce and Industry in official collaboration with the Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine. The great interest shown in this particular event is explained by the structural configuration of industry in the Zaporozhye region, the line-up of participants representing virtually all segments of industry as well as high attendance figures for highly qualified specialists in steel making and machine building.

The participants at the exhibition included more than 220 industrial plants from Ukraine, countries of the CIS, Eastern and Central Europe. It is also important to note that 20% of the participants were foreign companies. The high prestige of this annual forum can be judged by the fact that only 60% of those wishing to take part in the exhibition were able to be accommodated in the "Yunost" Sports Palace between May 29th and June 1st. For the other 40% - the 6,5 thousand square meters of exhibition area of the Zaporozhye Sports Palace proved insufficient.

Also included in this event was an international science conference "Innovative Technologies in Industry", forums as well as research and practical seminars where leading experts of the steel making and machine building industries participated.

This year the Steel Mill DNEPROSPETSSTAL celebrates its 75-year anniversary. Over this time much has been achieved and the company now is a well-known player in the world market-place for special steels, offering the widest range of high-demand products. This is conclusive proof that we have something to share with our colleagues and something to offer our customers.

The exhibition re-confirms our status - near our stands were a great many visitors, all warmly welcomed and offered diverse advertising materials to serve as a guide to the broad spectrum of our company's products.

As Konstantin Il'chenko, Vice Chairman of the Board for Marketing and Sales at DSS, attending the exhibition, pointed out: "We take part in this forum every year. Because DNEPROSPETSSTAL is a modern plant, striving to measure up to international quality standards, customer-oriented, investing in production modernization and aware of its competition. That's why we view the exhibition "Machine Building, Metallurgy 2007" as a step toward fruitful collaboration between DSS and its new partners as well as a means of strengthening our trademark in the foreign and domestic markets for special steels".

A press-conference was held as part of the jubilee exhibition program and included among the invited guests were top management of leading industrial companies of Zaporozhye, representatives of local authorities and trade departments of the embassies of Austria and Poland.

As a result, visitors and participants at the forum not only had an opportunity to get acquainted with new products of already well-known plants and companies, but also to obtain necessary business information, exchange opinions and map out new roads for future cooperation. Over the 15 years of existence of the exhibition "Machine Building, Metallurgy" participants have signed more than 5,000 contracts. The immediate future will surely show how auspicious and beneficial this year will turn out to be for the participants in general and for DNEPROSPETSSTAL in particular.

Printing versionPrinting version